Thursday, March 29, 2012

How To Clean Muffin or Cupcake Pans

aluminum muffin pans
Aluminum muffin pans used many times,
still looking like new after 10 years.
I put water in my pots and pans to soak them after cooking. I don't like to put large pots and pans in my dishwasher because they take up too much room, so I wash them by hand. When I bake cupcakes or muffins, some batter will always drip around the rims and get baked on. I can't soak the  top rims of the muffin pans in water so I keep a cheap spray bottle full of water by the sink. I spray water on the baked-on batter around the rims. This just needs to soak for a few minutes while I do other dishes. Then when I clean the muffin pans, the baked-on batter comes right off without scrubbing! My muffin pans look as good as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment